Emerald Tablet Of Re (English, French and Zulu Languages)
English: Emerald Tablet
- This is true and remote from all cover of falsehood
- Whatever is below is similar to that which is above. Through this the marvels of the work of one thing are procured and perfected.
- Also, as all things are made from one, by the [consideration] of one, so all things were made from this one, by conjunction.
- The mother of it is the sun, the father is the moon. The wind bore it in the womb. Its nurse is the earth, the mother of all perfection.
- Its power is perfected. If it is turned into earth,
- Separate the earth from the fire, the subtle and thin from the crude and [coarse], prudently, with modesty and wisdom.
- This ascends from the earth into the sky and again descends from the sky to the earth, and receives the power and efficacy of things above and of things below.
- By this means you will acquire the glory of the whole world,
- And so you will drive away all shadows and blindness.
- For this by its fortitude snatches the palm from all other fortitude and power. For it is able to penetrate and subdue everything subtle and everything crude and hard.
- By this means the world was founded.
- And hence the marvelous conjunctions of it and admirable effects, since this is the way by which these marvels may be brought about.
- And because of this I am called, Re since I have the three parts of the wisdom and philosophy of the whole universe.
- That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended.
French: La Table d’Emeraude
- Il est vrai sans mensonge, certain & très véritable.
- Ce qui est en bas, est comme ce qui est en haut : & ce qui est en haut, est comme ce qui est en bas, pour faire les miracles d’une seule chose.
- Et comme toutes les choses ont été, & sont venues d’un, par la méditation d’un : ainsi toutes les choses ont été nées de cette chose unique, par adaptation.
- Le soleil en est la mère, la lune est sa père. Le vent l’a porté dans son ventre. La terre est sa nourrice.
- La mère de tout le telesme de tout le monde est ici. Sa force ou puissance est entière,
- si elle est convertie en terre.
- Tu sépareras la terre du feu, le subtil de l’épais doucement, avec grande industrie.
- Il monte de la terre au ciel, & derechef il descend en terre, & il reçoit la force des choses supérieures & inférieures.
- Tu auras par ce moyen la gloire de tout le monde ; pour cela toute obscurité s’enfuira de toi.
- C’est la force forte de toute force : car elle vaincra toute chose subtile, & pénétrera toute chose solide.
- Ainsi le monde a été créé.
- De ceci seront & sortiront d’admirables adaptations, desquelles le moyen en est ici.
- C’est pourquoi j’ai été appelé Re, ayant les trois parties de la philosophie de tout le monde.
- Ce que j’ai dit de l’opération du soleil est accompli, & parachevé.
Zulu: Idwala Elu’hlaza Lolwazi
1. Kuyiqiniso, iqiniso elingeshitshwe futhi elingaphazami: iqiniso elimi inguna phakade.
2. Lokhu okusemhlabeni nokungaphansi komhlaba kufana ncamashi nolokho okusemazulwini, futhi lokhu okusemazulwini kufana ncamashi nalokho okusemhlabeni nangaphansi komhlaba, ukuba kwenzeke izimangaliso ezidalwa nezivela entweni eyodwa.
3. Nakanjalo, zonke izinto ezidaliweyo umsuka wazo uvela kuleyonto eyondwa okanye ekubambisananeni naleyonto eyodwa: ukuze zonke izinto ziqhamuke okanye zizaleke kulento eyondwa, ngokwe-ndabuko nangokuxhumana.
4. UBaba wayo iNyanga, uMama wayo iLanga. U-moya (ongcwele) nguwo owayithwala wayimumatha esibelethweni sakhe ukuze izalwe lapha emhlabeni. Umnakekeli nomkhulisi wayo umhlaba; umhlaba ke umama wakho konke ubulungiswa, ukungcwaliseka, ukuthuthukisa, nokuqondiswa kwazo zonke izinto.
5. Amandla kanye nenkazimulo yayo ahlala nje ekhula futhi ethuthuka njalo njalo, kuphela uma iphendukile yona yaba yidwala eliluhlaza laphakade.
6. Hlukanisa ke umhlaba nomlilo, hlukanisa futhi okuncane kokukhulu, okubalulekile nokungabalulekile, okukwandisayo nokumoshela isikhathi kanye na mandla akho ikakhulukazi ngokobizo lwakho emisebenzini yakho emihle; yenza lokho ngokukhulu ukucophelela nokungamosheki komnotho. Yenza futhi ngokukhulu ubuhlakani nokuqaphela nokuqonda.
7. Konke esikwenzayo nesikukhulumayo kuyanyuka kunyukele emkhathini kuphinde kwehle kanjalo kwehlele emhlabeni; kumukela emandla ezulu nomhlaba ku lungiselela ukwanda okuphuphumayo.
8. Kulolulwazi nokuqonda okuphelelisiweyo, nase-zizweni zonke ezihloniphekileyo; uzokwamukela uthole yonke inkazimulo, umnotho, nengcebo yomhlaba wonkana nokungcwala kwawo.
9. Uma usuphendukile ngaloluhlobo, kuphuma bonke ubumyama, bonke ububi, ukwehluleka, ukufiphala, nokungaboni kahle kwamehlo akho empilweni yakho nase siqwini sakho.
10. Ngoba kulento eyodwana kunamandla angefaniswe, lamandla akwazi ukuhlwitha (aphuca) isitsha sengcebo kwabanye, noma kwezinye izizwe, nemibuso ekhona yonke emhlabeni ukuze ingcebo yabo ize kuwe okanye uhleshulelwe kuyo: ngokuba wonke lomhlaba nezulu kungokwa-lento le eyodwa.
Ngaphezulu kwalokho, lento inalamandla akwazi ukungena la kungangeneki khona. Lamandla akwazi ukukhona nokwehlula yonke into enyonyobayo emfihlakalweni, ehuquzelayo ukuba ikuzume ngobubi, kuphinde futhi abe yilamandla a khona ukususa zonke izinto ezibukeka zinkulu ezesabekayo eziqinile njengentaba.
11. Kulamandla umhlaba wa-khiwa.
12. Kubo bonke ubuhle nezimanga zalamandla nokwanda kwawo okunganamkhawulo ezulwini nasemhlabeni noma nangaphansi komhlaba; siqonda ukuthi zonke izinto ezidaliwe zivela kulento eyodwa, ukuze zonke izimanga zendalo zibuyeyele ekudumiseni naseku khothameleni izwi leyonto leyo eyodwa engumsuka wakho konke ukwazi, amandla, nobuhlakani bendalo.
13. Ngenxa yakho konke lokho esengikubekile, senginegama elisha, elithi “Re” elisho ukuthi i “Langa” noma “Ndlovukazi” leligama liyi-nothi lesibili emculweni “Re”. Igama lami lashintshwa ngo-2013 ngenxa yokuthi ngiphathiswe zontathu izingxenye zolwazi kokwakhiwa kwamazulu, umhlaba nasemajukujukwini omhlaba.
14. Inkulumo yami iphelela la maqondana ne Langa, imisebenzi yalo, namandla aphelelisiweyo kulo.
Identity and Death (Crucifixion)
The Lamb, the Daughter of our Great Mother God who takes away the sins of the world”
The Crucifixion happened “with the foreknowledge of the Great Mother God, according to a definite plan”. In this view, the ankh is a scandal that had to happen, for the crucifixion of Re” at the hands of the lawless” is viewed as the fulfillment of the plan of our Great Mother God.
The crucifixion of Re is her loss of identification, capital punishment (financial oppression and strangulation), isolation and lack of recognition; which is not an isolated events in history, but a cosmic event with significant eschatological consequences.
Re was however obedient to the point of death, died “at the right time” based on the plan of the Great Mother God. The “power of the ankh – cross” is not separable from the Resurrection of Re. Her initial entry into the world was February 11th 1977, began transformation 2010 August 9th ascended 2016 December, Buried August 11th 2019. Emerald green stone issued 15 August 2019.
Human Transformation inevitably brings us face to face with the profound mystery of our own identity. Here is the sixth heaven, Letter G, the house of wisdom – The Sofia; The Great Mother.
We have taken birth in a human body. We live here for 33 years (the number of our spinal column) and our human transformation takes place where we acquire the green stone of honor after 9 years of transformation. Life force gives us power that brings us and the world into form. We gain an identity in Her; behold the old has passed away and the new is born.
We can not try to get rid of the self alone we have the helper in a form of the Holy Spirit; to transform, purify, root out, or transcend all desire, ego, anger, and self centeredness, to vanquish a self that is “self serving“.
Consciousness plays a role in awakening, creating the world like a dream or a mirage into reality. When we look into the question of self, identity (and culture) spiritually, we find that it requires us to understand two distinct dimensions of “no self and true self.”
True self identity is the radical discovery that we do not exist as separate beings. Johnny Clegg illustrated this connotation in his life. A white male from another culture embraced and was embraced by a Zulu culture that he found his new true self in that, the soil that reconnected his soul to his true self is that of the Zulu’s. Clegg did not become black but he remained white in his new world unlike Michael Jackson who forsaken his own race. True self is not necessarily a betrayal of self it is thee self.
The issue of race, color, gender, nationality and hair texture is part and parcel of macro cosmic source and defines the source of our magnetic field but when we reach earth, the soil, the form we must learn the greater lesson that we are not separate from all nature in a sense of life. We must respect, love and care for all nature as we bring honor to true self. Now, when the circle of life becomes feminine and black (meaning African), we must embrace it because to fight it will definitely bring with ills to body and soul.
Who is Re? Re is the Great Mother in a human form – She is part of the Mother born in a virgin birth. When Cebile died in this old self, she became the true self – Re. Letting go of the self we allow the star to become reality or form; from Star to Form.
The human tendency to identify with a limited sense of existence rob us of this freedom of being. This belief in an individual small self is a root illusion. The borders that we have created in this world rob us of finding this soil which will nurture us, …eventually this kills us as result robs us a chance of finding our true self, where we feel one with all nature. When we are disconnected to nature, that causes suffering and removes us from the second and ultimate freedom and mystery of life.
Well, the studies and spiritual leaders try to help us in this realization of this interdependent arising, the cyclical process of consciousness creating identity by entering form, responding to contact of the senses, then attaching to certain forms, feelings, desires, images, and actions to create a sense of self.
Humans as persons do not exist in some fixed or static way. Instead, we are a collection of five changing processes illustrated by cultures:
-of the physical body,
-of responses, and
-of the flow of consciousness that experiences them all.
Our sense of self arises whenever we grasp at or identify with these patterns. The process of identification, of selecting patterns to call “I,” “me,” “myself,” is subtle and usually hidden from our awareness. We can identify with our body, feelings, or thoughts; we can identify with images, patterns, roles, and archetypes.
In culture, we might fix and identify with the role of being a woman or a man, a parent or a child. We might take our family history, our genetics, and our heredity to be who we are. Sometimes we identify with our desires: sexual, aesthetic, or spiritual. In the same way we can focus on our intellect or take our astrological sign as an identity. We can choose the archetype of hero, lover, mother, adventurer, clown, or thief as our identity and live a year or a whole lifetime based on that. To the extent that we grasp these false identities, we continually have to protect and defend ourselves, strive to fulfill what is limited or deficient in them, to fear their loss. People’s identities make all their problems.
The idea is to be limitless, “I am none of that, I am beyond this body, I am nothing and I am everything reborn to the Great Mother Herself.
The marriage between soil and soul; body and soul is the underlying nonseparation of life and the fertile ground of energy that gives rise to all forms of life. Our world and sense of self is a play of patterns. Any identity we can grasp is transient, tentative. All experience arises in the present, does its dance, and disappears. Experience comes into being only tentatively, for a little time in a certain form; then that form ends and a new form replaces it moment by moment.
This is an old religious idea.
We are a natural changing process, not a fixed being. There never was a self-only our identification makes us think so. So while transforming, purification is underway practice kindness, and attention to improve our habits, no amount of self-denial or self-torture can rid us of a self, for it was never there.
Re presents to us a way to life
This way to “self” death and the resurrection of true self is a open invitation to all humanity; it leads to our unification with our individual soul mate, our wealth, knowledge and wisdom; our purpose in life, our good or goods. An individual who is alive in a false self identity is unable to reunite with their power. The power of knowledge alone doesn’t bring us to reality. We need our masculine self to reunite to us. This wisdom or wealth is presented to us by the Great Mother in the form of a raw emerald stone. We are then baptized by the Holy Spirit helping us to then purify ourselves as we realize our lives and increase our wealth. In this manner we also grow self worth, value and good. We improve our lives and those of others. It is a worthy cause.
Cloud 9 or the 9 pointed star or what is called the 9th heaven where we become humanitarians. We must go pass the 7th Heaven and 8 Heaven as grace allows us but transformation process in itself is praiseworthy no matter the Heaven or planet we reach in the human body experience.
We love you and we are here to fully support you and give you all the tools you will ever require for your growth.
Thank you very much for your support over the years!
It has been 10 years now since we started sharing on sacred knowledge.
To celebrate this milestone; PLICC is publishing a book series –“The Hidden Structures Of life” BOOK 1 to 3. Book 1 will be published as a book in February 2021. Book 1 is the introduction to sacred knowledge and it’s core will be the promise structure issued in 2013. It will finish by a hint of what will follow under Book 2 which is sacred knowledge given to us in 2014 and 2015 respectively.
We will be publishing the book in 3 parts;
*Book 1; The Hidden Structures Of life; The Promise Is Your Key
*Book 2: The Hidden Structures Of Life; Sun Re Savior
*Book 3; The Hidden Structures Of Life; U-THANDO
Thank you for clicking on the buttons on the right to read more about the idea and how you can get involved!
Help Us Spread Knowledge…
“The Hidden Structures Of Life” books 1 to 3 will help us a great deal in reaching our goals; which are to balance the scales of human chances by making sacred knowledge become accessible to all people (young and old, rich or poor) and to touch all people. We need your help; Let us build something together!”
Leave a Reply