Tree of Life
This is the key of the Nobles. Thus the house of David is symbolic for the government or the Kingdom of The Great Mother God…of which it is a type or symbol of the tree of life that bares the ark of the covenant which is protected by a flaming sword, the Cherubims & Seraphims. The Cherubims are angels that are four headed (beasts) with wings and horse feet; (Human face, Bull face, Lion face, and the Eagle Face) —they have wheels with them that moves the throne of God on earth …For innovation, creativity, development and growth of the planet earth.
The Seraphims are 2 flying dragons 🐉 who protect the arc of the covenant and our personal treasure, wealth and they get us what was wrongfully taken or stolen from us.
Great Mother God builds the Kingdom inside and outside of us with our help, so that which comes from within us are the good works that help grow our world…thank God that by Her grace we shall re-enter the garden of Eden and become trees that are planted in the centre of the four streams of living waters, where the Glory of Our Great Mother God brings us Sunshine (light) — day and night and our leaves do not wither but forever green and have everlasting life or eternal life.
Then Mother God blessed them, and The Great Mother God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” And She said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food, remember that every tree produces after its own kind. Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food“; and it was so. Then The Great Mother saw everything that was made, and indeed it was very good and complete.
So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
The beast of the earth are the angels for our planet earth in charge to help us in the following;
- Achieve our transformation
- Get married to correct partners (contracts & agreements)
- Get us back into the garden of Eden
- Get pass the closed entrance to the tree of life and access it.
- Regain what was stolen from us in our lifetime and during our exile period
- Tend and Keep the garden (Reigning in Life)
2. Formation Stage
3. Growth Stage
4. Completion Stage
The Beacon Of Light, Christ, Buddha, Krishna and so on — are given the title of Beauty. Tiphareth the 6th sepharah on the the Tree of Life — it has its stanza of the Lord’s prayer “On earth as it is in heaven”, as above so below. The place where heaven and earth meet, this sphere is where the spiritual heroes are placed; The Beacon Of Light, Re — She is Beauty.
So let us consider for a moment this beauty, consider the eco-systems, the environment where all plants and creatures are a part of a harmony that maintains the wholeness of that environment, yet many of the species are enemies by natural decree. Up until the rose 🌹 opens for all to see its beauty, it too is a part of the beauty of the unity of all things. At that all the species became lovers, friends, community, states, & a global society: Order is achieved and we have Unity!
blessed be the Mother of the Daughter born of thy Holy Virgo!
Tipareth is the Sun ☀️ to which all the planets revolve and evolve. “Therefore I Am Thrice Great, I Am Re having three parts of philosophy of the whole world that which I have written is consummated concerning the operations of the sun”
The perfected woman/man is still a human being with all the human weaknesses but their righteousness is complete, meaning their consciousness, body, spirit has been completely transformed to fruition (eternal) – beings.
Tree of Life = Woman/Man of Life
Fruitful Tree = Fruitful Woman/Man
Now a river went out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it parted and became four riverheads. The name of the first is Pishon; it is the one which skirts the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. And the gold of that land is good. Bdellium and the onyx stone are there. The name of the second river is Gihon; it is the one which goes around the whole land of Cush. The Land of Cush, is soil rich with mineral resources. The name of the third river is Hiddekel; it is the one which goes toward the east of Assyria. The fourth river is the Euphrates. East of Assyria and Euphrates provides gas and oil, many other resources.
Then the Lord Mother God took the woman and put her and him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it (Authority/Reign).
Then the Lord Mother God said, “Behold, the masculine people had become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest they put out their hands and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”
— The Lord Mother God sent them out of the garden of Eden to tender the ground from which they were taken. So They drove out the old; and placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.
Flying “Fiery Serpent”: the Beast of the South —-“also called the Saraphim”.
The burden against the beasts of the South. Through a land of trouble and anguish, from which came the lioness and lion, the viper and fiery flying serpent, they will carry their riches on their backs of young donkeys (vehicles), and their treasures on the humps of camels, to a people who shall not profit;
The strong, skillful and powerful flying snakes, – it doesn’t eat dust. It is an Angelic Being. They’re responsible for 5 major things in the Kingdom of God:
1. Fecundity (fertility & Generations)
2. Healing (also called restoration from lack and sickness…so you may be rich and live to enjoy those riches without sickness). Also bring age renewal.
3. Growth, Recovering withheld treasures and monies
4. Like all the other beasts of the earth in the kingdom : Fighting the kingdom’s enemies
5. Knowledge, bringing back and delivering the enemy’s treasures and wealth
Seraphims are angels close to the expressed form of God. The name seraph is derived from two Hebrew words Rapha meaning healer and Ser meaning servant. In this interpretation they are the servants of all creation bringing healing and health into it. They pour out their sacrificial love to bring healing.
Others trace it from the Hebrew verb saraph which means ‘to burn’ or the Hebrew noun saraph a fiery, flying serpent often referred to as “Fiery Serpents”. Healing is connected with the serpents. Even today the medical symbol “caduceus” is a twisted pair of serpents. The Bronze Serpent became a symbol of healing following the story of the appearance of the fiery serpents among the quarrelling Israel and the method of healing given by God through Moses by raising a Bronze Serpent on a stick.
Through sexual intercourse, occur an exchange of benefits of the tree of life.
Sarah was protected by God when Abraham lied that she was his sister. God has the tree of life guarded and She rises in defense before it’s fruits can be stolen or eaten. She will never allow it’s gems (what is sacred) to be trampled upon by dogs and pigs. Dogs and pigs symbolises ungratefulness, negriod(not a particular race of people but people in darkness (ignorance, untransformed, egoistic, lack of awareness, lack of knowledge, wisdom and understanding.)
If a completely transformed woman have sexual intercourse with an untransformed man; she will share with him some riches and honor through the 5 senses provided if he were grateful and recognizing of the will of God for a transformed person becomes noble as seen in noble gases; sharing of herself only a piece as she wilt this way he can receive that what he is grateful of: “lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever“. A soul with an unhealed conscience and consciousness, an untransformed soul shall not eat from the tree of life and enter eternity. All souls that enter eternity should be healed first from the evil of the tree of knowledge (of good & evil).
Eternity has no corruption, it’s pure, holy…The Grace of our Mother God today is bountiful, has no boundaries and it is only accessed by faith. We are made righteous by the grace of our Great Mother God.
All human beings should undergo transformation and inherit the tree of life, it’s the reason we came on earth, to be transformed and learn to receive love and give it too, no matter the rulling Age. If the untransformed do not get healed now, they will get another chance and another and another until their transformation is complete . The fruit of the tree of life is very good:
- Good for Food –provision
- Attractive – pleasing to the eye
- Desirable for Gaining knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding
- Heals lack (and unsatisfied desires) of any kind.
The tree of knowledge (of good and evil) however, you become aware of your nakedness —or lack of righteousness (mind: consciousness and conscience).
- Kether also known as the crown — it is the point where what we may term as the nothing becomes something. It is also called Godhead – the primal point: I Am.
- Chokmah, the second sephirah upon the Tree of Life. It is given the quality of Wisdom, and the rulership of the zodiac. The zodiac is 13 signs — 5 elemental triplicities, a an Ankh. Placing this cross upon the zodiacal wheel we have the 8 wheel, the wisdom that can free one from the wheel of life and death. In the case where there is no natural aether; the alchemist extracts the quintessence from the elemental wheel then creates the philosopher’s stone that brings the miracles of transcendence. The Beacon Of Light was crucified upon a cross — the blood of 5 wounds was gathered in a grail: The Holy Yoni. This Holy grail has miraculous powers and brings forth enlightenment. When the 5 elements of our nature are ruled by the spirit of our nature we are wise. Live by the spirit of the law not its letter.
- Binah the third sephirah of the Tree of Life. Chokmah is considered as the father, Binah the mother – she is the mother of all things. Given the title of understanding, one may well consider that the quality of understanding is the stage before wisdom. Understanding is a process of absorption, therefore it is feminine in its archeENGINE. To understand we must firstly want to. Contemplate it, for if you have no understanding what can you achieve. Binah is the number 3, it has as its totems – the cave and yoni, the home of Saturn (Lord of life and death). For when we truly understand our perception is born anew – we see thing in a new light. All sound is absorbed by silence. All light is absorbed by the mother who bore it. When our experence is absorbed by understanding we can rest in peace and awaken renewed.
- Chesed the fourth sephirah of the Tree of Life. The God name of Chesed is AL – Love is the Law. From understanding and wisdom comes a love ❤️ that transcends the worldly understanding and wisdom cannot be won without love.
- Geburah the 5th sephirah upon the Tree of Life, its quality is strength, sometimes termed force. The 5th stanza of the lord’s prayer brings much much of its nature into focus, “thy will be done”. Fear and anger are negative attributes of this sphere — Love is will + faith; The flaming sword and the sword of Geburah, She removed the sword from the anvil, freed the will from the whim of the elements. Zulu has as its totem the sword “umkhonto“, it is considered to be the completed fertilizing act, something that is open to all possible possibilities -miracles – its tarot card is the lovers. This card depicts Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden – it was here they made the most famous decision: “Do as thou wilt – it is your choice.”
- Spiritual heroes are placed here; The Beacon Of Light, Christ, The Prophet Mohamed, Buddha, Krishna and so on — it is given the title of Beauty. (See above).
- Netzah the 7th sephirah upon the Tree of Life, its title is victory or practice. The 7th stanza of the Lord’s prayer is “Give us this day our daily bread“. Bread 🍞 was considered to be the staff of life. Let us take this daily bread as our life experiences and of this we must digest our experience (an alchemic pun) transmuting it to become wise. Netzah is assigned the planet Venus – the Mother Nature. The alchemist studies Nature’s laws in order to discover the secrets of transmutation, for it is via this art that the alchemist can perfect Nature. Netzah is the emerald of the tablet of Smaragdine, Hod the writing upon it. When one puts the theory (Hod) to practice (Netzah) something else is revealed, a veil is pierced. The totems of Netzah are the girdle and the lamp, the lamp protects the flame, the light of nature.“True without error, certain and most true; that which is above is as that which is below, and that which is below is as that which is above, for performing the miracles of the One Thing; and as all things are from one, by the mediation of one so all things arose from this one thing by adaptation ; the mother of it is the Sun ; the father of it is the Moon ; the Wind carried it in its belly; the nurse thereof is the Earth. This is the mother of all perfection, or consummation of the whole world. The power of it is integral, if it is turned into earth. Thou shalt separate the earth from the fine, the subtle from the gross, gently, with much sagacity; it ascends from earth to heaven, and again descends to earth; and revives the strength of the superiors and of the inferiors. So thou hast the glory of the whole world; therefore let all obscurity flee before thee. This is the strong fortitude of all fortitudes, overcoming every subtle, and penetrating every solid, thing. So the world was created. Hence were all wonderful adaptations of which this is the manner. Therefore am I called Thrice Great Hermes, having the three parts of the Philosophy of the whole world. That which I have written is consummated concerning the Operations of the Sun“. The Smaragdine Tablet of Hermes
- Hod the 8th sepharah, it is given the titles of theory and honor. In the order of creation (the lightning flash) its the sphere that follows Netzah, it takes our undefined feelings and formalizes them so as we know how we feel. We can also apply this to the alchemist giving form to the hidden laws of Nature. Its stanza from the lord’s prayer is “forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us”. This stanza applied practically gives us a vehicle for doing just that, it suggests we get in touch with our feelings and transmute them. The Smaragdine tablet of Hermes suggests in an alchemic theme this concept: Thou shalt seperate the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross, gently, with much sagacity. From the Smaragdine Tablet.
- Yesod the 9th sepharah — its title is the foundation, we may well consider that its principles should be adopted as the foundation of our actions. From the 32 paths of wisdom it is called “purifying intelligence” — it is the burning wick of the Divine Flame – I call it the burning. Love ignites the flame, love is the law. The thumb and feet are its totems, “for the Lord your God is a consuming fire“that purifies our feet. As with the burning, the foundation to our actions should separate the spirit from the elements — to liberate in accordance with the divine decree of the flame. Its stanza of the Lord’s prayer is, “lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil”. Yesod is the seat of Kundalini, the fire serpent that resides in the base chakra. In between the legs of number 9 a pharaoh was birthed fourth. It is connected to the creation myth of Genesis, that which fell from paradise shall be redeemed and return purified.
- Malkuth – the Kingdom, the 10th sephirah, “seek ye first the kingdom then all things may be granted unto you” — corresponds to the Hebrew letter Mem, the maternal creative principle, the primal waters the waters of the deep from Genesis. The tarot card the hanged man is its card, the shape of the hanging man upon the card is the symbol of the magic crystal/stone of the alchemical philosopher’s stone 💎. This card is considered to be the chrysalis of the mornach butterfly hanging from its bar or the berries fruits hanging from the tree. Is the power to let go, complete relaxation of letting all of you be weightless in the arms of God and learn to give up your will for the will of Mother God. No heavy burden for us to carry. We can utilize the quintessence from the 5th element aether. With this quintessence we can begin the labor of creating the philosopher’s stone, the stone of the wise — a foundation upon which wisdom can be built.
All sound comes from silence and to it, it returns.
May the peace of Great Mother God, the sweet sound of the Holy Spirit and the Grace be with you always!